Prior to the 2008 Democratic nomination, I was in Tipperary, Ireland, sitting in the kitchen of my friend, Ursula O'Dwyer. Unexpectedly, an enlarged picture of Barack Obama appeared in my mind's eye. Before I could say anything, Ursula asked me, 'Kathleen, who do you think the next President of the United States will be?'
Whenever I receive a strong answer before the question is asked, I have learned that it will come to pass. So, I stuck my neck out and sent out an email and told people that Barack Obama would be the next President. During the election, I was able to see and feel the votes that people had cast for Barack Obama's words of hope rise, like a prayer to God. Even those Republicans who stayed home voted by their inaction, and those prayers were also heard by The Creator.
When I returned home, I heard Barack Obama speaking, God's Angels showed me that Abraham Lincoln traveled with him. I also sent out an email saying that I predicted that Obama would be the next President. I stuck with my prediction even when the news media predicted that our next President would be another Republican.
At the end of December 2011, God's Angels showed me that because Barack Obama was unable to fulfill those beautiful words of hope, and because of the prayers of a nation, that Barack Obama's soul was leaving and Abraham Lincoln's soul would step into Barack Obama's body. I asked, 'What is Abraham Lincoln's purpose?'
The Angels answered, 'Nation building!'
The inner knowing I experienced in my solar plexus told me that this new version of Barack Obama would be elected in 2012. God's Angels also told me the meaning of the phrase, 'the return of the Angels,' in The Golden Age of the Return of the Angels. That is, Abraham Lincoln and other highly evolved souls, who were cut down too soon, are coming back to Earth to finish what they started. This will occur in a variety of ways.
Reluctantly, at the urging of the Angels, I sent an email out stating what God's Angels had given me. When I told people, I was surprised to see their reactions. They either cried tears of joy, or said, 'I knew that.'
Since then people have publicly acknowledged the personality changes in the President. He has found a backbone and has been caught singing, among other things. There was even a short news clip on national television on 'The President's Personality Changes.'
I believe that this process began during the eclipse on December 10, 2011. http://www.kathleenmilner.com/december_21_2012.html Shortly thereafter, Barack Obama unexpectedly cancelled the joint military operation between Israel and the United States, which would have pushed Iran to react militarily. He also unexpectedly failed to approve the Canadian Keystone Pipeline, which would have put the nation's aquifer at high risk.
The media has done a terrible job of informing the American public. Examples:
1. United States oil refineries are already at full capacity. If the Canadian Keystone pipeline went through, we would be refining dirty, sandy oil from Canada rather than Venezuelan oil.
2. The news media has led us to believe that the 'Nebraska aquifer' is some small place in the middle of Nebraska. WRONG! The aquifer in question not only includes all of Nebraska, but runs from Wyoming and Montana down to the Panhandle of Texas. Even Nebraska's Republican governor and Republican senator are against the pipeline.
3. A pipeline break within the United States' aquifer would be an environmental and economic disaster beyond comprehension.
4. There have been recent oil leaks / environmental disasters in other Keystone pipelines, including the pipeline break in Yellowstone, which is still NOT cleaned up.
5. There are already tons of accumulated, stored toxic wastes from the extraction of oil from this sandy, Canadian site. The environmental devastation is extensive. Now consider that the oil company has only extracted 3 percent of the oil. When they are done, a forest the size of the state of Florida will be destroyed. Then what?
6. Cornell University's study concludes that 2,600 temporary construction jobs will be created from this Canadian Kieystone project during the 2 years that it will take to build the pipeline.
7. There are many Canadian citizens who are against the extraction of oil from this Alberta, Canada site.
8. Just before Bill Clinton left office, he had 2 words of advice for the incoming George Bush: First, maintain the surplus in the U. S. Treasury. Second, DEVELOP the new technology.
Silver Gelatin Print
November 8, 1863
February 9, 1864